About Ekata Training Center
Ekata Training Center is a family fitness training center. The name “Ekata” means “oneness” in Sanskrit. The point of learning to fight is learning not to fight – it is to discover peace, good health and tranquility. This is the underlying theme of our facility. We train adults and children to live a healthy, balanced life by training not only the body, but the brain. The Ekata Team Represents Combined Decades Of Training And Experience In Fitness And Martial Arts, And Each Member Is Passionate About Helping You Achieve Total, Lasting Fitness.
Call today at 661-255-1114 to schedule an introductory class and speak with one of our counselors!
Being diagnosed with ADD can mean many things and living with it is frustrating for everyone involved. Many parents and children are unhappy with the medications that are used to treat the symptoms of ADD. Through Ekata Training Center is able to offer a non-medicinal treatment for ADD.
At the Ekata Training Center, we specialize in ADD with people of all ages.
Call or email us today for a discussion if you experience any of the following with yourself or your children:
- Tears at the kitchen table during homework time
- Taking hours to do homework that should take much less time
- Constantly struggling to stay on task
- Declining grades
- Consistent impulsive/hyperactive behavior at school or work
- Lack of motivation to complete tasks
- Continually forgetting/losing things
Adult ADD Treatment Options
Ekata Training Center approaches adult ADD and other related conditions from a brain health perspective. We can create a drug-free treatment model or we can work with clients to reduce their meds (requires medical supervision), we call this option “med management”.
An effective treatment program is likely to involve a combination of therapies, including many of the following:
- Functional Assessment Questionnaire (FAQ) a profile of health systems and symptoms
- Specific lab tests based on symptoms and FAQ diagnosis
- QEEG functional Brain Map
- Nexalin Technology to support neurochemical balance in the brain
- Neurofeedback – trains the brain to function at optimal levels
- Coaching – to address personal and professional issues
- Nutritional analysis and food sensitivity testing
- Supplements and Enzymes to support lasting outcome
Through the use of Ekata Training Center may be able to help turn these negative experiences into positive ones.
We Served Clients From These Cities
Ekata is the only family fitness center serving in Santa Clarita CA, Canyon Country CA, Conejo Valley CA, Newhall CA, Santa Clarita Valley CA, Saugus CA & Valencia CA that offers personalized and group training, but addresses nutrition, and your overall health.