Ekata Training Center Santa Clarita Valley Fall Events Calendar 2021
See Below For Details On Our Awesome Fall Activities This Year!
Come have fun at Ekata throughout Fall of 2021!
Check out a list of the various events down below, everything from Fall camp activities to Thanksgiving celebrations!
2021 Fall Activities Appropriate for Ages 5-12 K-6th Grade
Fall Activities Include:
Fall Camp 2021 (October 4th-8th, $249 + $10 entrance fee for each field trip)
- The Valley Hive Field Trip – Monday October 4th ($50 + $10 entrance fee)
- Full Day Themed Childcare – Tuesday October 5th
- Placerita Canyon Nature Center Field Trip – Wednesday October 6th ($50 + $10 entrance fee)
- Full Day Themed Childcare – Thursday October 7th
- Full Day Themed Childcare – Friday October 8th
- Gilchrist Farm Field Trip – Monday November 1st ($50 + $15 activity fee)
- Full Day Childcare (Field Trip) – Wednesday November 17th ($50)
- Fall Festival – Monday-Wednesday November 22nd-24th ($150)
Organic Snacks Provided During Full Day Childcare, Bring a Lunch!
Late pick up until 6pm, $12 per hour after 3pm.
The Valley Hive:
Learn From a Professional Beekeeper
- Bee Anatomy and Colonies
- How bees make honey
- Observe a live colony up close through a glass barrier
- Explore their on site orchard
Trunk or Treat:
Ekata’s Annual Halloween Party
- Decorate your car’s trunk for a fun outdoor trick or treat activity
- Halloween treat contest
- Best costume contest
- Games and Prizes
Fall Games and Crafts for Families
- Game Creations
- Games and Family Activities
Placerita Canyon Nature Center:
Learn from a seasoned ranger
- Meet a variety of living animals up close
- Learn the importance of preserving parks and wild spaces
- Learn of which animals to be cautious of
- Go hiking in Santa Clarita
Pumpkin Patch Activities (Fees May Apply)
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Straw Bale Maze
- Wagon Rides
Click Link for More Activities: https://www.gilchristfarm.com/
Explore and Learn About Important Animals and Ecosystems
Celebrate the Holidays with Friends and Family at Ekata
Fun Games and Good Food for the Whole Family
Our quality Santa Clarita camp staff goes through a vigorous background check and training process. Your child will experience an awesome learning environment in working with our master instructors who have many years of experience in their art form. Our staff instructors practice positive reinforcement to foster positive behavior and attentiveness. Respect and kindness are always a priority at Ekata! Games, art and fun from around the globe – but in your own backyard ! Our staff is focused on building compassionate and courageous kids. Student to teacher ratio is 12 children to 1 teacher.
"Last summer my son joined the summer camp at Ekata. It was fun and educational learning for him. Every week there was a different country theme and he learned about that country culture, food, martial art style, etc. He came home with crafts and he would talk about new knowledge that he learned." February 2019
"I loved the variety that was offered at Ekata summer camp, trying lots of new things. Capoeira was very unique in the way it included dance and martial arts and the history of it was very interesting. I’d love to try it again sometime." December 2018
"We love Ekata. Ekata's Summer Program worked really hard to develop an array of activities for our children. I was able to go work in peace knowing they were in a safe atmosphere with physical activities & weekly themed summer program. Our son truly enjoyed summer camp at Ekata. He experienced other countries' martial arts, culture, food, crafts, and field trips. They also did a parent showcase once a week to show us what they've learned - seriously amazing! I would highly recommend this camp! They really work hard to help your child learn, grow and have fun!"
"Our kids loved the Ekata summer camp experience, from the arts and crafts to the field trips! My wife and I love the weekly themes and the family atmosphere."